Author Topic: 6840+6841 Figures 10  (Read 8068 times)

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
6840+6841 Figures 10
« on: February 14, 2016, 16:43:06 »
6840+6841 Figures 10

I put the review on playkingdoms... I don't think there is much of a point in repeating everything here.

Here is the direct link to it: Figures 10

This series has some great ones (elf, african, eskimo, rice planter..) and is completely PLAGUED with existing klickys! PLEASE.

Also, I am on the fence about contacting them on the misprints (well, and the missing sticker). Considering the way they treated me last time... But it IS a disgrace.

As always, please let me know if missed any...

Sorry for the delay... this should have been done almost a month ago  :-[ , but with the dio and all...

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: 6840+6841 Figures 10
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 17:42:36 »
please dont apologize!
thank you for doing this!
questions;
1)pirate captain's coat and long sleeves are standard PM black? or really dark blue?
(those Africans....fantastic....makes our earlier 'breastless' egyptian 'slaves' obsolete...those short wrap-around are also fantastic for Indian continent warriors/peasants)
2)I bet that cleaner with leaf blower has no printing on his back :(
(Finally, the Asian fisherman/paddy planters' hat....will need sanding and trimming for samurai soldiers 8} ....had hoped it will come out in regular PM sets so I can order just these hats from DS ;D ...who knows, if I wished hard and long enough again  :D )

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 17:59:51 »
1)pirate captain's coat and long sleeves are standard PM black? or really dark blue?

The jacket and those new sleeves in grey are also very nice.
??

(those Africans....fantastic....makes our earlier 'breastless' egyptian 'slaves' obsolete...

Speak for yourself!  :P  My slaves are going nowhere!

those short wrap-around are also fantastic for Indian continent warriors/peasants)

They're GREAT! Need them in numbers..

2)I bet that cleaner with leaf blower has no printing on his back :(

Nope, normal front-only printed torso..

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 19:18:11 »
Thank you, Tahra! I was looking forward to read your opinion, which I shall do now.

(Finally, the Asian fisherman/paddy planters' hat....will need sanding and trimming for samurai soldiers 8} ....had hoped it will come out in regular PM sets so I can order just these hats from DS ;D ...who knows, if I wished hard and long enough again  :D )

Hi Cheng!

ETN is 30025822, Hut-Reisbauer, price €0,30 at playmobil.de.

Best wishes
StJohn

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 19:39:35 »
Thank you, Tahra! I was looking forward to read your opinion, which I shall do now.

:)  I meant to have this done before...

ETN is 30025822, Hut-Reisbauer, price €0,30 at playmobil.de.

AWESOME!

Thanks.

You don't happen to know the numbers for the "skirt/cloth" thing of the slave? Or parts for the elf or polar woman?

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 19:58:03 »
You don't happen to know the numbers for the "skirt/cloth" thing of the slave? Or parts for the elf or polar woman?

I'm sorry, but no, I don't know any more. The one number I could offer surfaced at Klickywelt.

Great review, as always, many thanks! I love :love: the traveller you made on the basis of the rice farmer. I'm just a little bit sad that your review does not (also) appear on PF. This site is a solid repository of reviews, so too bad to see the funniest go elsewhere.

Best wishes
StJohn

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 20:10:23 »
I'm sorry, but no, I don't know any more. The one number I could offer surfaced at Klickywelt.

Thanks - I'm not registered there.. Besides my lame german being too little, I don't really have the time to participate in another forum...

Great review, as always, many thanks! I love :love: the traveller you made on the basis of the rice farmer.

Thanks.  :)   

Still have a few to sort... eventually.

I'm just a little bit sad that your review does not (also) appear on PF. This site is a solid repository of reviews, so too bad to see the funniest go elsewhere.

In a way, me too. I like the conversation here, but unfortunately, that is less and less... and playkingdoms is mine... 

And not going anywhere :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 23:03:52 »
I've squirreled out a few part numbers for Series 10. They're guesses, and certainly not complete, but better than nothing.

PlaymoDB List - Fi?ures Series 10
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 02:17:58 »
Thanks Tahra, very interesting and some excellent custom figuresyyou've made too. Really like the Chinese man and the two aliens.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 07:26:39 »
Tahra, perhaps you meant that the pirate captain's coat and long frilly sleezes are neither black nor dark blue but is (dark?) grey?

StJohn, thanks so very very much....I shall try my luck but not be greedy

Heather, thanks as always
...and btw, do you have a thread where anyone of us can consult you (and let other friends read in case they want to ask you the same question) say for ETN, sometimes we may not be able to imagine what you would have classified it under or named the part? or questions pertaining to playmodb ...or set numbers that start to clash now that they are filling up the 4-digit set numbers fast.....a thread new members might like to scroll back to read even things they 'never knew they never knew' (sorry to ask you here....until such a thread is 'born' here ....with blessings of our host and mods here ;D
....or do you think its still better to ask individually under 'Direct Service/Parts Queries' (more often than not also hoping you might not miss it )
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:32:31 by cheng »