Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94533 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 13:48:54 »
Can you buy steck from DS in the UK ???

Not direcntly but someone else bought them for me who is in the United Kingdom and will sent by post to me when he receives them . 500 total steck pieces ....  ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 17:01:33 »
Can you buy steck from DS in the UK ???

Yes, if you have a UK address to have the stuff sent to and it's in stock.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 19:04:22 »
Well , since i have a red dragon and a few red dragon klickies i have decided to get a system  x (not like me !!) 3269. Found a nice un-boxed complete one on ebay and just bought it !!! ... Also playmobil Greece called me today and they managed somehow to find another 10 bags of Black Lion Guards, so thats another 30 klickies to add to the army.... i shall be picking these next  week!!! My WAR!!!  preparations have started !!! here are pictures of the 3269

That means I shall have the temple king with the green dragons, the red dragons castle i just bought , the yellow dragons towers and many knights and the recently bought green and red Dragonland fractions. All 5 dragons kingdoms now !!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 22:42:00 »
Wow, very great additions to you collection!
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 22:55:06 »
Lots of great additions there, your armies get bigger and bigger.

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 23:14:17 »
Congrats to the additions !

BB : i bought some stuff from the DS in germany and placed a new order everytime i reached over 40€ - with every order i did get the koala game. is it much postal to the us ?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 23:32:01 »

BB : i bought some stuff from the DS in germany and placed a new order everytime i reached over 40€ - with every order i did get the koala game. is it much postal to the us ?

Unfortunately, yes, it probably is expensive to ship it.  :-\ International shipping is pretty high these days. It's probably better if I just wait til it comes here. Thanks for the offer, though.  ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 12:46:21 »
Got myself another 3669 set, the yellow dragons army is growing fast or I should say the Four Dragon Kingdoms Alliance ...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 16:33:11 »
BY the way i would like to inform you that the 3669 set belongs to my coat of arms.If you are raising an army on my behalf i should thank you for it.But in other hand you can not use these units in our war.
You can alway donate these troops to King Talos.

Fairwell Warlord

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2011, 09:20:47 »
BY the way i would like to inform you that the 3669 set belongs to my coat of arms.If you are raising an army on my behalf i should thank you for it.But in other hand you can not use these units in our war.
You can alway donate these troops to King Talos.

Fairwell Warlord

:no: :no: :no:

My 3669s are growing fast Warlond and they will be at the front lien of the battle, I will simply remove their horse feathers so they dont get mixed, my concern is not that but with the pace i am buying 3666s i will have too many and my other coat of arms armies might not get a chance to fight ...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

only  joking !!!!