Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94820 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2011, 09:33:50 »
Excellent acquisitions...
I eagerly await to see the whole Guard. :D

Thanks WoT!!! ROYAL guard this is now !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2011, 20:51:49 »
Are they shy ?  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2011, 19:51:43 »
Bought some other steck bits last night much needed for my current steck design . I am putting together a shopping list for the near future with over 1500 steck items for my next steck design . i havent even finished this one and already thinking of the net one !!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2011, 20:13:17 »
George, just curious, do you ever get to enjoy what you already have?
Man, you buy stuff  :omg:.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2011, 21:32:23 »
George, just curious, do you ever get to enjoy what you already have?
Man, you buy stuff  :omg:.

I like to think so , have a look at my developments in my medieval set up thread . I buy all this steck and klickies for that large diorama I am setting up...

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2011, 21:45:10 »
But do you get to actually "play" with them? I can totally understand the fun of setting it up (when I was a kid I spent hours setting up castles, but when the castle was finally ready it wasn't so fun anymore just to play with it), but you guys buy so much stuff that it looks like you won't have time to "play" with all that. Well, at least for me spare time to actually sit on the floor and "play" with this stuff is basically limited to my weekends, so I end up inferring that it would be the same for you too.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2011, 21:51:42 »
I spent 2-3 days a month in my playmoden after i set up all my medieval sets i plan to set up some photostories and hopefully host the first dragons jousting tournament sometime this summer. For me Playmobil is a big hobby but i spent more of my free personal time for my other hobbies which is cars and shooting ( not animals or anything alive  just stationary or  moving clay plates )  and horse riding . Right now i spent far more time talking about playmobil etc in here rather than playing it but when i do i enjoy the playmobil thoroughly and they are  worth every euro i spent on them  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2011, 22:02:46 »
but you guys buy so much stuff that it looks like you won't have time to "play" with all that.

Yes, I do find this to be a problem. I have so much stuff for my zoo, that I don't have time or space to set it all up and enjoy it very much.  :-\ but one of these days, I hope to have room to set it all up! The dream keeps me going.  :cloud9:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2011, 22:22:51 »
I play with them every day!!! They are al the time accessible to me!! All over the house  ;D