Author Topic: Novelties 2019!  (Read 25145 times)

Offline klicky32

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Novelties 2019!
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2018, 18:13:15 »
Thursday and i feel like Robinson, waiting on friday, with other words we are waiting for pics

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2018, 17:21:36 »
The first pictures have been released on Klickywelt: http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70006 ...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2018, 17:59:20 »
The first pictures have been released on Klickywelt: http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70006 ...

Thank you - very disappointing series, mostly (except the alien hair, hope it's a normal one, but not sure).. and .. 15cm klickys?! What in TARTARUS?!

My wallet screamed when we saw the Dragons though.. even before prices... So, Toothless still has a ruined sculpt :(  What a shame... But maybe the white one is ok? At least she doesn't seem to have a stupid cannon in her mouth!

And Astrid is now a guy.

I dread the prices.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2018, 18:06:51 »
But great news for GrahamB! (and me ;D): The 3944 druid's purse will be available again, at very long last. Hurray!

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2018, 18:13:10 »
Thank you - very disappointing series, mostly (except the alien hair, hope it's a normal one, but not sure).. and .. 15cm klickys?! What in TARTARUS?!

My wallet screamed when we saw the Dragons though.. even before prices... So, Toothless still has a ruined sculpt :(  What a shame... But maybe the white one is ok? At least she doesn't seem to have a stupid cannon in her mouth!

And Astrid is now a guy.

I dread the prices.

Anytime :) ! I like some new figures of series 15: the old lady in blue, the Dutch girl, the cowgirl (new color of the hat?), the guy who's sleepwalking (I really can use that head for dead or sleeping klickies), the wood cutter (beard and hair are nice) and of course the new cowboy! Apart from that a bit underwhelming indeed.

Check the vehicle in the back of the farm picture (left from the farm house)... That looks really useful!!!

About the 15cm klickies, I like that they are trying to attract collectors. Ghostbusters is not my theme, but maybe they will release collector's items for other themes in the future... They seem to start to understand what Lego is doing already for years! Making collector's items (again)! Fingers crossed!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2018, 18:30:50 »
More pictures have been uploaded! http://www.klickywelt.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70006&start=15

Series 16 :o , they look much more promising! The musician with the double bass is really nice! I also like the man of Tyrol, the Duchess, the female inventor and the lady with the umbrella!

The Easter egg with the girl and the geese looks also really nice!

The new traditional klickies of the new Spirit series look also promising!!! Very useful for the Western theme.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2018, 18:33:44 »
Anytime :) ! I like some new figures of series 15: the old lady in blue, the Dutch girl, the cowgirl (new color of the hat?), the guy who's sleepwalking (I really can use that head for dead or sleeping klickies), the wood cutter (beard and hair are nice) and of course the new cowboy! Apart from that a bit underwhelming indeed.

A couple of nice parts/ideas, but lazily executed, IMO. Will need to gawk longer ;) 

Check the vehicle in the back of the farm picture (left from the farm house)... That looks really useful!!!

:o  I hadn't noticed! The green(ish) one, right? WHAT is that?   It LOOKS wonderful indeed!

About the 15cm klickies, I like that they are trying to attract collectors. Ghostbusters is not my theme, but maybe they will release collector's items for other themes in the future... They seem to start to understand what Lego is doing already for years! Making collector's items (again)! Fingers crossed!

Point - and no woman. Lame. Very lame. But I could maybe get Hiccup & Astrid... Ghostbusters.. meh. And probably can't trade the hairs and heads  :P  - I LOVE the klickys (browns), but the characters mean nothing to me...

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2018, 19:41:35 »
Ugh! I need to join Klickywelt since I can’t find the pics anywhere else yet
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2018, 19:54:54 »
But great news for GrahamB! (and me ;D): The 3944 druid's purse will be available again, at very long last. Hurray!

Best wishes
StJohn

Even twice! With the hippie and the pirate! :captain:

Ugh! I need to join Klickywelt since I can’t find the pics anywhere else yet

You should consider it, it's for free :)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2018, 03:58:22 »
The 15cm guys seem to me like attempts to compete with/emulate the success of Funko Pops.

I would pay money to be able to sit in on the planning sessions for the Fi?ures serieses. I can't imagine how they came up with some of those characters. Totally off the wall. I can't help seeing a lot of wasted potential.

;D
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: