Author Topic: Playmobil "DRAGONS" Magazin !  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
Playmobil "DRAGONS" Magazin !
« on: November 25, 2017, 15:23:12 »
Hi,
find today here in germany the new Dragons Magazin with Stoick ??
Called in german "Haudrauf" :p

Enjoy !!

Greetings

Andi
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 15:35:09 by Customizer »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Playmobil "DRAGONS" Magazin !
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 15:49:29 »
Darn. One more.

Thank you! ;)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 23:42:40 »
Thanks for the info, Andi!  :)

Darn. One more.

With the magazines there are sometimes really nice klickies, sometimes with unique parts. So indeed another Playmo-magazine to keep an eye on what comes with it´s editions.

I think this one has the standard "Haudrauf" figure? No differences with the one from the regular range set?

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 00:39:34 »

With the magazines there are sometimes really nice klickies, sometimes with unique parts. So indeed another Playmo-magazine to keep an eye on what comes with it´s editions.

I think this one has the standard "Haudrauf" figure? No differences with the one from the regular range set?

Probably aimed more at HTTYD fans to tempt them to buy the PM range.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 00:41:37 »
Nice to be able to get him without having to get the big Berk set. It's a nice interesting figure. I wonder what other figures they will release in the future with that new body type.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 13:42:21 »
I wonder what other figures they will release in the future with that new body type.

It's not a new body type, thank the gods. I was afraid it was just a weird non-sitting speedo. It's just a new torso :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 22:50:16 »
Well extra long torso that can't sit down. Not poppable with the Hans On method for sure.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 23:19:45 »

Do you have any idea Hadoque, if the magazine is available in Belgium? I once saw one in Albert Heijn, but since then nowhere...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 01:45:49 »
I have Berk on lay away for Xmas; are the figures the same? I like the one pictured here a lot. I've been watching the HTTYD Netflix series & have been enjoying it, & hope some of the other dragons, such as Hookfang & the Gronckle, show up as Playmobil.  Barf & Belch would be an amazing figure.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 08:38:08 »
Well extra long torso that can't sit down. Not poppable with the Hans On method for sure.

No, his legs just move a bit... I never use the Hans On method - can't  :-\    I do whack some, which I suppose is a variation for the weak of hands :-[ , when I am feeling lazy...  They all pop the same though :) 

I've been watching the HTTYD Netflix series & have been enjoying it, & hope some of the other dragons, such as Hookfang & the Gronckle, show up as Playmobil.  Barf & Belch would be an amazing figure.

Completely agree. It's a shame we don't have at least all the main characters.. (my wallet would disagree)