Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 32649 times)

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2011, 02:29:19 »
Coming to a town near you, the clown force is airborne!  Oh and we dropping shark bombs! :hehe: :hehe:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2011, 02:31:25 »
Yikes! The clown force? My town better get bomb shelters ready! ;)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2011, 11:12:56 »
Excellent idea Elric!!!

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2011, 15:37:40 »
 :xholly:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 00:44:45 by Skywalker »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2011, 16:24:55 »
Police, police , police everywhere !!!!!  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

where are some cool mafia klickies  ??? where are some suited mafiozos with their sporty cars and guns etc etc uh ???  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the mafia playmos , they are the best  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2011, 19:38:01 »
this thread is so cool and yet i feel so clueless - i have missed so many things

way to go everyone! 8-)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2011, 22:39:32 »
It's pretty random and not always coherent, but that's what makes it so cool! It's just pure silliness and fun. Anything goes! Well, almost. :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2011, 02:06:22 »

Although it has few allies and a dwindling fighting force of old ladies and clowns, the Clown Army still presents a dangerous fighting force.  However, they need to find a way to turn the tables of the war, or else they might be defeated.  A polar bear defector tipped them off on some technology that could do just this; turning the tide of this fun, modern war dramatically. An insane clown scientist, code name Mizey Boy, was working on a way to draw reinforcements for the Clowns from a source only he could access…

In the early morning, San Fransisco fog, four suspecious characters wander down a dark alley. A Speedo dad, a suspecious cowboy, a clown agent and an old ladies agent. Following the directions from the polar bear, they find themselves at a dead end.

“Are you sure we followed these right?” the cowboy said.
“Of course. There must be a door around here somewhere…”  the Speedo dad said. Just then, a western town drunk road by on his horse. As he passed along the wall behind them, he tossed a small object down.

The object was a very small clown, who blew on his trumpet and shuffled up to them.
"What's the password?" the clown hissed.
"RIP Butcher Shorty..." the Speedo dad whispered.

"Correct..." The group followed the clown into a narrow passageway off of the alley. An electic sign pointed the way through the darkness.
“Here” said the clown, “Is what the polar bear told you of…”

The clown let out a single blast of his horn as they stepped into a large room. Before them, a bright blue orb glowed across the floor.
“The portal…” the Speedo dad whispered. 
“Yes, this is the way we’ll turn the tide of the war, by bringing in clown warriors from every circus in time and space!” The clown shrieked. 
"Yes! This is it---" the agent paused mid-sentence at a startling noise. The sound of orangutans could be heard echoing across the high vaulted ceiling. The group leapt forward--in to the portal.   
To Be Continued…

Ace  :xmascheer:

Edit: corrected a captioning error
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 14:10:52 by Ace »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2011, 04:44:08 »
 :love: :love: :love: Awesome chapter to this ever-evolving story, Ace! This is like some kind of campfire game, a bunch of people adding to this story bit by bit and building on what others have done before them. So much fun!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2011, 16:16:04 »
 :yippee: :yippee: taht's great ACe!!!  :rudy:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com