Author Topic: Can you buy figures from DS?  (Read 2081 times)

Offline sake

• Playmo Pal
Can you buy figures from DS?
« on: July 29, 2018, 17:32:41 »
Can you buy figures from DS?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Can you buy figures from DS?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 08:42:02 »
I have started a new topic and answered your question.

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 08:43:49 »
This question was posted by sake in another topic. Here is my answer:

The answer is yes, for recent sets, in some parts of the world. Although most figures will be shown as not available if you enter the part number on 'Find Spare Parts' (e.g. On playmobil.co.uk, or 'Ersatzteil finden' on playmobil.de), it is worth trying a request by phone or email. I know this works for many figures for buyers like me in the UK, but I'm not sure about the US. (UK and other European countries are serviced by the German DS department, who fulfill requests. I think German buyers can't buy figures, though. It's a Geobra thing!)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 07:16:05 »
I will never forget the day I sent a letter (!)  ( that was back in the mid 90s !!!) via DHL to playmobil requesting 250 green coats ( 30 00 642) ..Aww those were the days .... shame they couldn't supply them BUT I must say over the past two decades I have ordered so many things from Playmobil and some in fairly big quantities and in almost all cases they were able to accommodate for my needs !!!

:wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: