Author Topic: New US Sets !  (Read 9518 times)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: New US Sets !
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2006, 03:28:00 »
What are you looking for Cap'n?  I'll see if I can pick them up for you ... I haven't seen Rico yet though.  If you want him, you might have to wait until I go to Florida in March ;)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2006, 04:57:39 »
Hey everyone,
Anyone who needs Pirate Rico, just let me know. The Target right next to my work has about 6 of them and I can snap them up for those that need this guy. Which Pals are you after, Henry?

Robbie

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2006, 07:53:04 »
I am still looking for the last batch! I need:

4572 Phantom Pirate (duh! ;)) - multiples
4638 Shopper
4633 Dragon Knight - multiples
(do not know the number) Railroad Worker

I have still not given up hope of finding these, or the new batch, I just need to keep looking!
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2006, 16:47:23 »
I'm pretty sure our Target has the shopper, I'll check next time I'm in.  The pirate and the knight get snapped up pretty fast.  If I see any, I'll pick them up for you.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 17:20:54 »
These sets do not really thrill me

I like the tractor, but i am not sure I will purchase it.
The diver is a must purchase.  I do like the inderwater theme, and you will get more fish and eels

The Jet ski guy is a maybe purchase.
If I do, its only to have two different jet skis.

M

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 18:07:41 »
My Target had one lonely Shopper 4638 for $0.98, I'll check to see if she's still there. As far as the other ones, Henry, they are long gone from this area. Oddly enough, the round before these(such as the Mummy, Karate Fighter, etc), keep appearing over and over, so I'm sure there will be another case of the ones you're after.

Robbie

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 21:18:21 »
Hi,

find again a new 577x Box.

Enjoy !

gentle greets

Andi

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 02:26:14 »
Oddly enough, the round before these(such as the Mummy, Karate Fighter, etc), keep appearing over and over

Same here - these are all over the place, and I never even saw the others.  I wonder why the distribution is so erratic?  :(

With a few exceptions, I am not even looking for myself, but some of my friends in Spain and Germany are eager to get them.

Thanks Serenity and Robbie for your help, and let me know if there is anything you are looking for I may be able to help you find as well!  :)
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Gyps

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2006, 12:11:04 »
These sets do not really thrill me

But..but..but.. the BIRD ON THE FENCE!  How can you look at it and say 'no'?   :D

Haven't been this excited since I saw the new dragons and knights! (little things....)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 07:59:08 by Sylvia »

Offline Gyps

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2006, 16:59:33 »
*looks up at last post*
Hmm... ever get the feeling I should've closed some quotes somewhere along the line there?  ::)