Author Topic: A 'Big Top' Hello  (Read 4218 times)

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: A 'Big Top' Hello
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 22:50:01 »
Welcome from Southern California!  :wave:

I am also a circus fan. I enjoyed the last wave, but wish it had more in terms of vehicles. I, sure another circus theme will pop up soon enough.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 02:41:38 »
hi gary, we have a huge circus collection and always are after more. I really want to see you pictures but I am never able to find anything in the gallery. It is not you but me, I have been on here a long time and for some reason can not figure it out.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:54 »
After you click on PHOTOS, klick on the words "user galleries" under the categories heading. Not "members' gallery," but "user galleries." Then you can scroll through and find the albums of various people.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 13:27:01 »
After you click on PHOTOS, klick on the words "user galleries" under the categories heading. Not "members' gallery," but "user galleries." Then you can scroll through and find the albums of various people.

Thank you Bonnie  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 20:12:33 »
Hello and warm welcome  :welcome:  :wave: I don't collect Circus sets not yet nayway but, I'm fairly general with what I like and I can certainly remember the Circus set sin my old catalogues, look forward to seeing some photos 

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 19:40:35 »
Hi there, I've been absent for 6 months so now I have to welcome all new members since then. Welcome from Amsterdam!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]