Author Topic: DS 2018  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: DS 2018
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 17:59:39 »
If they are releasing the teepee I am sure they are planning to support the Western theme to some extent.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 18:04:05 »
If they are releasing the teepee I am sure they are planning to support the Western theme to some extent.

May the gods hear you...

This is my least favorite teepee - not only because it is a lot less detailed but also because of the baseplate, that ... complicates everything..

Still, it's sad to see the western theme so "far from the core".

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2018, 23:05:19 »

I dunno.. could make the new "house" look even MORE ridiculous.

All geobra needs is for a bunch of people buying Spirit toys to purchase a few of the old western sets. It doesn't matter if the end consumer likes it or not if a few extra units are sold. Their focus is on the new stuff, any add on sets sold is a bonus.

I'm just wondering if they're going to scrap the steck sets again given the lack of new re-releases in ds. They could have put out a wall set or the pirate prison with that wall made of bars.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 06:02:26 »
I'm just wondering if they're going to scrap the steck sets again given the lack of new re-releases in ds.

I fear it is the end, since this year there is no new re-released steck-building and they just kept the framworkhouse from last year with in addition the Colorado station from 2 years ago.
It once started (meanwhile several years ago, before the PCC was born) with the red frameworkhouse and it will probably end with the very same red frameworkhouse, so the circle is round.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2018, 08:47:08 »

It once started (meanwhile several years ago, before the PCC was born) with the red frameworkhouse and it will probably end with the very same red frameworkhouse, so the circle is round.

Well spoken. Hadoque, the PF philosopher.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline UKfire13

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2018, 23:55:01 »
I really like the extra firefighters and the uniform colours but notice the new BA sets don’t look like they will fit onto the female torso, will have to check out the playmofriends harness to confirm.