Author Topic: Fixed wrist klickies 1974 to 1982- how many were there?  (Read 6022 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Fixed wrist klickies 1974 to 1982- how many were there?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 17:55:42 »
Could your policeman or postman have had free wrists? I could only find  3338, 3564 and 3309 single figure sets showing blonde hair on the box picture and all three have free wrists.

Policeman and postman did not have fixed wrists.

Three klickies! How many have you got now?

Have no idea.  ;D

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 19:32:58 »
I've grown up with many of these clickies since my brother and sister are 10 and 14 years older than me. It took a while before the free wrist clickies outnumbered them.

It's a curious thing that they did produce a second hairstyle for men when black clickies where released, but not one for women. Men got beards too.
The female clickies remained quite bland untill they received their new shape and where no longer limited to flip up skirts.

I feel like especially the classic knights still look pretty good to this day. Weird that they did not reissue the classic knight sword for that anniversary version, I quite like the model myself. I mean they did give him the classic helmet and fixed wrists. Might also have been nicer if the new knight was a modernised version of the same figure.
With the new dome helmet, heather shield, red pants, red sleeves with some nice boots and moveable wrists. And either a printed chestplate or removeable chest armor.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 23:08:58 »
Great list.

Playpeople had some different colours like the nurse having blue arms and black legs but are they counted as klickys or is that reserved for actual playmobil?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 07:50:59 »
I didn't include Playpeople, Schaper, etc. It's a good point though, when is a [non-]Playmobil set, figure or part accepted into a list? For me, I would like to know whether the parts were manufactured by Geobra (or perhaps whether Geobra supplied the molds) and the "allied companies" (Marx toys, etc.) merely assembled, packaged and marketed them, or whether the whole manufacturing process was handed over by Geobra. No-one has yet been able to answer this question, though I suspect the former is true, at least for Playpeople.

BTW, I showed all 'unique' Playpeople klickies back here, but I did miss one; male, black hair, white torso, white arms, green legs, fixed wrists.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 14:26:59 »
BTW, I showed all 'unique' Playpeople klickies back here, but I did miss one; male, black hair, white torso, white arms, green legs, fixed wrists.

Correction: I did include the male with white top and green legs, fifth from the right on the picture of male Marx figures in that older topic.

I have recently worked out how to distinguish ALL Marx Playpeople from German-made Playmobil klickies, even those with the same colour combinations as the German counterparts. I will share this soon.... One of a number of projects 'in the pipeline,' as they say.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 14:30:20 »
I have recently worked out how to distinguish ALL Marx Playpeople from German-made Playmobil klickies, even those with the same colour combinations as the German counterparts.

Is it the tiny hammer and sickle stamped on the bottom of the foot? ☭  ;)
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline gassy

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Playmobil
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 18:35:21 »
Great Job Graham, i`m not sure,  maybe is off totic, the modern Klicky ( from collector book) with special arms is missing;D

gassy
#‎PlaymobilQuixote

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 20:02:44 »
I don't suppose anyone knows who produced the klickies with dark blue legs and light blue torsos? I've seen these come up in second hand lots here in New Zealand and I have some myself from when I was a child. They were union soldiers from what I recall but the body colours were different to the normal playmobil/playpeople colour of aqua colour legs and blue torso.
Like playpeople though they had blank feet and were slightly smaller.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 20:16:55 »
I don't suppose anyone knows who produced the klickies with dark blue legs and light blue torsos? I've seen these come up in second hand lots here in New Zealand and I have some myself from when I was a child. They were union soldiers from what I recall but the body colours were different to the normal playmobil/playpeople colour of aqua colour legs and blue torso.
Like playpeople though they had blank feet and were slightly smaller.

Here they are usually the other way around...  :picsplz:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 20:48:24 »
You guys! Cinemano has just made a short film about fixed-wrist klickies! Everyone has GOT to watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-yI4JhURjQ

:)9 :munch:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman: