Author Topic: PM parts detectives kindly verify lady's spitzhaube ETN?  (Read 2909 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
lady's spitzhaube appears in 3652, 4570, 7757 & 6324 in different colour combinations but are my two ETNs correctly pointed in the following picture?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: PM parts detectives kindly verify lady's spitzhaube ETN?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 00:46:43 »
No guarantees here, but using my own list of Medieval/Fantasy parts along with PlaymoDB, it would seem to me that 30 26 2230 is actually the lower part as well. It could just be another part number for the same part, just in a slightly different white or changed after time.

Again, I'm not sure though - sorry! :-\ I've never attempted to order any of these parts.
~Pynedor~

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 06:37:17 »
.....that 30 26 2230 is actually the lower part as well....
Again, I'm not sure though - sorry! :-\ I've never attempted to order any of these parts.

quite unlikely though, Pynedor....what do you think of the their translations in playmobil.de?  :lol: using the translator , Kegel is Veil while Tuch is Cloth.... I thought 'veil' is something women cover heir faces with...so the German description also confuses me 8}

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 14:57:31 »
Veil can also be the long cloth that hangs off the top of the hat. With this hat style that piece would normally be thin light fabric like a veil and not solid the way it is in plastic.  Never ordered any of these parts so no definite knowledge,  sorry.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 15:04:27 »
ok, thanks too Tim!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 09:37:06 »
If my German is up to scratch, I think you got it right with the descriptions and the arrows. Maybe Daniela can confirm?

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 10:36:29 »
If my German is up to scratch, I think you got it right with the descriptions and the arrows. Maybe Daniela can confirm?

thanks Birdie, I didn't want to rely just on the translator :P
it'll be good to sort these out once and for all since there are so many ETNs for the different colors and older versions

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 15:10:33 »
You got it right, my friend.  ;)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 16:11:49 »
thanks Erik!  :)
I wish I can similarly work out the combinations of the older versions but I dont have the resources Heather has....I find it difficult to be sure of the white/yellowish white/yellow versions just by judging from the colors. :P

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 16:27:00 »
quite unlikely though, Pynedor....what do you think of the their translations in playmobil.de?  :lol: using the translator , Kegel is Veil while Tuch is Cloth.... I thought 'veil' is something women cover heir faces with...so the German description also confuses me 8}

Hmm, I'm not sure how they'd go about naming these separate parts since they're always used together. It seems that Erik knows though. ;) Good luck.
~Pynedor~