Author Topic: Part number for grass feed  (Read 1085 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Part number for grass feed
« on: July 11, 2016, 14:16:07 »
Can anyone save me from continually searching through the DB for the part number for the grass/feed the klickie is holding? Although I've had this less than a month, I've already lost it, & & I've looked through the DB with no luck so far. TX!

Offline Innkeeper

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Part number for grass feed
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 17:08:39 »
I think it's 30240752, look at:
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30 24 0752

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 17:49:17 »

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 14:08:40 »
Thank you, gentlemen. That's it. I'll order it from DS in a few. I can't believe I lost it so quickly. The klickie was on display on a shelf, & I picked it up & placed it in a baggie for transport, to take to the lake for pictures. When I got there, I looked in the baggie before opening it & noticed at once that the grass was missing. There's no sign of it at home, though I haven't felt like panicking over this one, & refused to get on my hands & knees for 2 hours, looking for it!  :D It may turn up someday when doing cleaning, though I suspect the cats have had their way with it by now & it's hopelessly lost.

I recently saw a Playmobil review video, where the box was shown with the caption, "Containing over 100 pieces to be lost on the floor." Yup....