Author Topic: New additions to the Playmo-Family...  (Read 23079 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: New additions to the Playmo-Family...
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2014, 12:07:10 »
It looks very complete to me, what may be missing could be some of those short pillar thingies from the battlements.

Also the tower flag to put on a flagpole seems broken, but otherwise it looks complete to me and in great condition.

congratulations on your purchase, and I am sure you will have a lot of fun unpacking it and putting it together for the first time! For me it was something I'd been waiting for since childhood.

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2014, 12:17:36 »
It looks very complete to me, what may be missing could be some of those short pillar thingies from the battlements.

Also the tower flag to put on a flagpole seems broken, but otherwise it looks complete to me and in great condition.

congratulations on your purchase, and I am sure you will have a lot of fun unpacking it and putting it together for the first time! For me it was something I'd been waiting for since childhood.

Thanks for pointing those out! I see the Tower Flag pop up on eBay every once and a while, so that seems to be easily replaceable. What are you referring to by the short pillar thingies? :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2014, 12:46:36 »
Go to the Playmobil website for your country, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for Building Instructions on the left and click on it.  Then type in 3666 and you can download the building instructions and parts for the 3666.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2014, 15:21:30 »
I have no idea what to call those things otherwise.. I mean you put the battlements on top of the walls, and there are small pillars to put in between those battlements to fill the gaps. I think there would be more than eight of them in the 3666.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2014, 16:06:23 »
I have no idea what to call those things otherwise.. I mean you put the battlements on top of the walls, and there are small pillars to put in between those battlements to fill the gaps. I think there would be more than eight of them in the 3666.

They are called Battlement Columns, cost 0.45 euro each and are part number 30076770.  (On old sets where the last group of figures in a part number consists of three figures, you need to add a zero to the end.)

If you go to playmobil.com and go to the UK site and scroll down the page, two lines above the link to Building Instructions, there is one Find Spare Parts.  Click on this, enter the part number and it will tell you if it's available and, if it is, how much it costs - but remember, if the part number you have is only seven figures, add a zero to the end, oh, and put the figures in as one string, not 30 07 6770, but 30076770.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2014, 19:32:04 »
They are called Battlement Columns, cost 0.45 euro each and are part number 30076770.  (On old sets where the last group of figures in a part number consists of three figures, you need to add a zero to the end.)

If you go to playmobil.com and go to the UK site and scroll down the page, two lines above the link to Building Instructions, there is one Find Spare Parts.  Click on this, enter the part number and it will tell you if it's available and, if it is, how much it costs - but remember, if the part number you have is only seven figures, add a zero to the end, oh, and put the figures in as one string, not 30 07 6770, but 30076770.

Thank you very much, the Find Spare Parts feature is very useful! I would certainly like to see it implemented on the Canadian website.

Yes, it appears that eight of the battlement columns are present. Do you have any idea how many exactly would be needed? :)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2014, 07:48:51 »
They're pretty cool. Getting DS stuff from the shelf is a nice feeling, I think  :)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2014, 13:26:51 »
They're pretty cool. Getting DS stuff from the shelf is a nice feeling, I think  :)

I agree. That's great. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2017, 18:53:33 »
Boy, it's been quite a while since I posted in this topic. In any case, I was browsing Kijiji a week or so ago and came across a complete 3626 (Merry Men's Hideaway) that was relatively close by. I've cut back my Playmobil consumption by quite a bit, but this opportunity was too good to miss. The package just arrived today, so I'll post some pictures later. Very happy about this purchase! :)