Author Topic: Old style tow truck  (Read 1469 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Old style tow truck
« on: October 31, 2007, 16:37:00 »
I've just bought the DS release of the old style tow truck, but minus some of its accessories.  I have the toolbox and so can work out the tools to go with it, plus I know there was a warning triangle and cones with it.  Does anyone know what else came with it, please?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
Re: Old style tow truck
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 19:13:57 »
Hi Gordon,

If it's the Red classic edition tow truck 7296 released in 2000 you actually have to many accessories with it. The tow truck came with just the caution sign, yellow tool box and tool's and the driver who was all blue with a red peaked cap and  a red neck scarf the type used on the U.S. cavalry figures.

So your cones are extras if it is the same one, I had this set and still have the instructions for it if you require a copy.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 19:23:19 »
Thanks for the info Gary.  It is the DS version, but not complete, which doesn't matter greatly as the truck and crane itself are all mint.  The stickers weren't on straight and so I'll make some of my own, and I'm also equipping it with plenty of additional equipment.

Heather at PlaymoDB has already offered to send me the plans thanks.

(PS: your package is on it's way this pm. :))
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 14:30:18 »
(Before I get deluged with requests, may I hasten to add that Gordon's paid for his instructions with many volunteer contributions, and has agreed to inventory the set in question!)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!