Author Topic: Guide page  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Guide page
« on: February 05, 2006, 15:06:47 »
A new button has been added to the menu called guide.

This page is designed to store links to general forum-related information, some of which already exists in other topics but can be difficult to find, especially for newcomers to the forum. More will be added at a later date, including a glossary of common terms and abbreviations often used in the Playmo fan community.

I have also included a contact e-mail, since guests or people who have not completed the registration process did not previously have any way to get in touch with the administrator. I'm hoping this will be of benefit to people who experience problems during the registration process, or even those who need answers to general queries before deciding if they're ready to become members. :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Guide page
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 15:57:49 »
Two good ideas, Sylvia, especially the first one.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 19:27:03 »
brilliant! thanks, Sylvia. :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 19:44:51 »
Hello  Sylvia  :)

I think this is an excellent addition to the site and is of great benefit not only to our new members but to any potential new members aswell. I think this really fits in with Playmofriends philosophy :)9

Kindest Regards  Tim  :)

(28/5/03/850)