Author Topic: Things That Happen  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Things That Happen
« on: June 27, 2018, 12:55:21 »
I was looking back through old folders of photographs, looking for a particular photo, and I found occasional forgotten Playmobil photos here and there, including these, which I don't think I've ever posted before.

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Things That Happen
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 17:37:03 »
 :D  There are some great photos there. You are getting your brachiosaurus to do the System X connectors for you? I can't get mine to do it, I have to rely on the dragons or I would never get stuff put together.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 19:05:26 »
I was looking back through old folders of photographs, looking for a particular photo, and I found occasional forgotten Playmobil photos here and there, including these, which I don't think I've ever posted before.

:) All great.

My favorites are the system X helpful dino, and the one drinking from the pool.. and the two longnecked dinos - the one in the back seems to be photobombing the other, with a silly face!

And the two skeletons..

On the other hand, the babies looking at the skull.. it's terribly well done. Very sad, imo. Awesome posing.

:D  There are some great photos there. You are getting your brachiosaurus to do the System X connectors for you? I can't get mine to do it, I have to rely on the dragons or I would never get stuff put together.

Right... brachiosauros! I never can call them by the proper names  :-[

How did you manage that with the dragons, Tiermann? Gods know, there are plenty of them there...

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:39:45 »
Charming images!   :ale:

also lol Tiermann   :lol:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 20:59:31 »
Great pics, Raven! It made me wonder if someone had invaded one of your photoshoots with a bunch of dinosaurs (not Mr. Raven, surely?).

The other thing I thought was that these were the behind-the-scenes pictures showing what everyone gets up to when they are not posing for an official Raven photoshoot... The bunny challenges the cops to a quad bike race, the chimp takes the vulture and the girl for a spin in the jeep, the little girl plays hide-and-seek with the T.rex, one penguin admires modern cubist art, another penguin joins the queue at the coffee machine, another penguin goes for a Kinder egg snack, yet another penguin hides in a bucket... and so on!

My favourites were the two skeletons who stopped for a chat and those two dinos grinning at the camera. How do you do it?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 16:11:55 »
Nice pictures! Is that unicorn trying to disguise its horn by covering it with a flower, or is it a rare uniflower? :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Mr Raven

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 04:16:16 »
Yes, it is the very rare Uniflower. It appeared out of nowhere and when it was spotted Raven quickly got the camera and made a photo of it, then it disappeared. We never saw it again. Who knows where it will be seen again.
When thinking outside the box you make the greatest things happen.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 07:35:55 »
The giraffe is being fattened for the dinner table, isn't it.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 22:01:54 »
Yes, it is the very rare Uniflower. It appeared out of nowhere and when it was spotted Raven quickly got the camera and made a photo of it, then it disappeared. We never saw it again. Who knows where it will be seen again.

Ah, I'll have to look out for those! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 21:17:17 »
Some of these beautiful pictures remind me of your stories  :love:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.