Author Topic: Found this little film on t'internet  (Read 4684 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Found this little film on t'internet
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 14:55:34 »
The Emperor's New Clothes, you know the old story... Oh, never mind! If you have to explain  it's not very funny I guess! :-[
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 14:58:59 »
Geocaching is a game played by many people around the world.  The basic premise is people will hide a cache of something, from a simple coin to cash or anything in between.  They record the coordinates for their cache and post them on the web where other geocache people use GPS to try to find the stash.  There is literally hundreds of caches all over the world at any one time. Hope that helps. :wave:  Cool video by the way!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 14:59:57 »
The Emperor's New Clothes, you know the old story... Oh, never mind! If you have to explain  it's not very funny I guess! :-[

I know the story  :lol:.. but how that related to that bug story here  ??? ??? ??? :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 15:06:18 »
i still don't understand the plot... :lol:

thanks for the link anyway, it's indeed very well done :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 15:10:53 »
If i hide a big box full of klickies then in say a remote place in Greece whoever finds it keeps it ???? so what's in for the man who digs the hole and hides something ?? are there any in Greece ?? any buried klickies that is ....   :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 15:12:20 »
I know the story  :lol:.. but how that related to that bug story here  ??? ??? ??? :lol: :lol:

I spoke up and said I didn't understand, that's all I meant.

Thanks for explaining it, el jefe!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 15:13:55 »
And why would I want to leave a cache full of coins or cash for others to find  ???

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 15:15:31 »
It's a community thing.  Find a cache, bury a new cache somewhere.  Now if they were filled with klickies, I think we'd all be buying a GPS and getting out there.   ;D
OK George, I have hidden a cache of 300 Nuremberg Guards in the ruins of the Acropolis.  Just kidding Pal!  You'd tear that place apart! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 15:18:03 »
And why would I want to leave a cache full of coins or cash for others to find  ???
:wave:
Why do people collect thousands of 3 inch tall people with perma grins?  Because it's fun.   I'm not a spokesperson for geocaching or anything.  But I think people really like the exploring and buried treasure aspects of it. 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 15:24:47 »
:wave:
Why do people collect thousands of 3 inch tall people with perma grins?  Because it's fun.   I'm not a spokesperson for geocaching or anything.  But I think people really like the exploring and buried treasure aspects of it. 

Of course... Thats true!  :yup: