Author Topic: New (German) DS Catalogue is online!  (Read 1587 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: New (German) DS Catalogue is online!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:45:46 »
Thanks for the heads up ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 14:04:05 »
Many thanks.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 07:08:55 »
Those goats are pretty cool ;D

Offline Romemobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • Rome Sweet Rome !
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 09:46:05 »
Thanks for this  :wave:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 22:25:07 »
It is very interesting to see they are rereleasing the Western Windmill and the Western Watertower.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 18:06:29 »
It is very interesting to see they are rereleasing the Western Windmill and the Western Watertower.

I guess they rereleased them because of the Spirit theme. Or it’s because I ordered both of them trough spare parts last year :lol: ... If I only knew... By the way, the Saloon-parts are also still available! And still cheaper to order them via parts than buying it second hand...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 07:28:38 »
I guess they rereleased them because of the Spirit theme. Or it’s because I ordered both of them trough spare parts last year :lol: ... If I only knew... By the way, the Saloon-parts are also still available! And still cheaper to order them via parts than buying it second hand...

I hear you.  I wish I knew too. 

One thought that came to mind was since there was no collector's club any longer, perhaps they were just going to recycle through the offerings that were voted on.  I am sure they made money on them the first time around and that many wished they had partaken who had not (not to mention families with children just coming of age for Playmobil now that would love to get such sets).  Therefore, a potential win situation for the company; not to mention for us!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 11:03:23 »
Great stuff. I will be getting some of this lovely western stuff for sure, water tanks and windmills and farmhouses to expand my collection as well as a few of these lovely colorfull trolls !!!! cant wait. just cant wait  that they are available here in like a year and a half !!!  :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: