Author Topic: Woodland Theme  (Read 22238 times)

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
Woodland Theme
« on: November 17, 2005, 11:09:42 »
These sets will be available in Germany just before Christmas, I´ve heard, but it says in the pics 2/2006, so I´m not sure.

I found this by trawling another board. It was posted by someone called Matchboxluc ;D

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Woodland Theme
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:27:05 »
I'm lovin' those badgers and raccoons! :love:

Really pleased that Playmobil are adding some completely new species to the animal range. 8-)

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:44:20 »
This new theme look interesting. I fancy the timber and the woodpecker  :)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 14:38:03 »
I like all the new animals, and the klicky dressed for a hike in the woods.  It's probably good it's not coming out until February  8}
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 15:52:52 »
I'm glad to see the Wild Game Feeder (formerly found in 3692 and as an add-on 7097) available once again. I'm not too fond of any of the others, but brand new sets aren't my thing. ;) That cottage just looks too much like Lego.

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 16:36:54 »
Ah...I respectfully (and smittenly) disagree Robbie. This is one of the 1st new themes to excite me for some time. I wasn't crazy about the Barbarians or the Cargo Ship and only a few of the beach items and some new fairy tale accessories...but I love this theme! It's the 1st "modern" theme to fit my part of the world (the Pacific NW, America)...I even love the logging truck (though not fond of logging itself).  These sets look like what I see when we camp and hike.  8-)

I started to list my "must haves" but realized I'd listed them all so...Hmmm...MBL...wanna share a box? ;)  (Poor Guarrenzino! I mean, Lucky Guarrenzino!)  ;D

P.S. Thanks for posting the photos David...I'd just seen them once. Who is MatchBoxLuc? Interesting ID...

Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Red

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Proud mommy of M and G!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 16:45:22 »
 :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: I agree wholeheartedly Psyche. I can't wait for this theme to come to the US.... though I don't know how I am going to pay for it!!! I am very excited about it... indeed all the sets are on my sets wanted list!

Red
One half the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other. - Jane Austen

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 18:06:34 »
I found this by trawling another board. It was posted by someone called Matchboxluc ;D
mmm, I think I know him quite well.... ::)
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 18:14:28 »
These sets will be available in Germany just before Christmas, I´ve heard, but it says in the pics 2/2006, so I´m not sure.
The date in the pics is the release date for the Netherlands and Belgium; in Germany it will be there before Christmas (I hope... if they are not sold out within the first week)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 18:41:25 by matchboxluc »
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 18:30:22 »

Thanks for clearing  up the release dates  Jean-Luc .

Looks like another expensive Christmas for the family... buying me these sets.  ;D ;D ;D

At last badgers! That lovely tree next to the foresters house! The foxes, woodpeckers.. aaah. all of it!!  This is a winner!

Guarrenzino