Author Topic: A quick hello (and goodbye)  (Read 1453 times)

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
A quick hello (and goodbye)
« on: July 26, 2012, 16:30:36 »
Hi,

I've not been on this forum for quite a while. The truth is, I kind of lost interest with Playmobil and found a new passion: Japan and manga/anime (for those who are unfamiliair with those: these are japanese comics and animation series). I've also been to Japan 3 times now and I love the country :love: ! (I'm also busy learning the language)
At the time, I left this forum rather silently; sorry about that. I guess my new hobby just gobbled me up and I never said goodbye properly.
So from this place I would like to say goodbye to those who still remember me (I don't know if they are still part of the community here). I don't think I will be active here anymore, but maybe I'll take a peek now and then...

さようなら (goodbye in Japanese)
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: A quick hello (and goodbye)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 18:50:11 »
This reminds me of Groucho's song "hello, I must be going." From Animal crackers.

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, a shame you lost interest in clickies though. If there is no room anymore in your house for the poor fellows, make sure they get a good new home, alright?  :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 20:18:47 »
Nice to see you here, again, Mark, but I'm sorry to read that you're leaving us.  I was only thinking about you a few days ago when I came across those wonderful custom firefighters you made me which turn at the waist.  I'd like to say, "Thank you very much," for them again and wish you all the best for the future!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 20:35:59 »
I never really got to know you, you weren't around anymore by the time I joined. But I've seen your work and it's absolutely amazing! Sorry to hear that you're leaving us. Hope one day you'll be back!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 23:05:37 »
Good luck with everything, mate! ;)

I hope you've found some good series to collect, read, or watch!
~Pynedor~

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 03:24:42 »
Konnichi Wa ( こんにちは ) Mark,

Good to hear you're alive and kicking!
I'd had never thought you'd leave the low countries for the other side of the world... So wow, it seems you're doing very well and are having a great time  :)

Too bad you lost total interest in Playmo, otherwise you could perhaps have become a dealer in THE Japanese exclusive set   :lol:

Sayonara  ( さようなら ) to you too   :wave:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:32:54 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!