Author Topic: So I guess I should say hello!  (Read 10415 times)

Offline Hituro

• Playmo Pal
So I guess I should say hello!
« on: November 15, 2005, 12:53:57 »
Hello everyone! I guess that I should say hello ..... and steal the smilies .... hmmmm

Anway, for those that don't know me I am a playmo collector from Scotland. My main themes are castles and more castles ... and anything to do with castles. I am not as active a playmo fan as I once was (due to lack of time, money, and this thing called Grophland that seems to absorb all my energy) but my house is still full of playmo and covered in steck castles.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: So I guess I should say hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 13:06:28 »
Hi there! :wave:

It's wonderful to have you here, Hituro. We'd love to see some photos of your castles and customs if you get enough time to post them. 8-)

Glad to hear Grophland has become such a success! I have a look at your home page sometimes to see what's happening. I really enjoy looking at the graphics of the new items you make. :)9

Welcome to our forum. Hope to read you again soon. :)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 13:34:53 »
Hi David,
I am glad that Grophland is such a success.
Although, it does keep you busy.  :(

We are lucky to have you as a member.
Your customs are wonderful.

I hope you enjoy yourself, here

Meg

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 15:25:17 »
Hi David!

It's great to see you here!  We have Steck all over the house too, including some I haven't gotten around to opening up yet.  I'm hoping to make a special Christmas castle for my husband and my little guy to wake up to. 

I've been enjoying G-land the last few weeks.  So, about that forest potion ...  :hmm:  :P
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 15:40:12 »
Hi David! Glad you found us and decided to join. I've always admired your customs (especially the gargoyles  >:D) and look forward to seeing what new creations you come up with....if we survive the desert RPG that is! ;)

Be seeing you.  8-)

Psyche (Diana in Disguise ;) )
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 17:40:05 »

Welcome to playmofriends David!

I haven`t seen you in quite a while. I rather missed you and your customs. Maybe we´ll get a chance to see some again.

Guarrenzino (aka David)

Offline Red

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Proud mommy of M and G!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 18:00:27 »
Hi Hituro! Great to see you here! I think we traded once long ago (I was mommy2mandg formerly).

Cheers,
Red
One half the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other. - Jane Austen

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 18:46:58 »
Hello  David  :wave:

Thank you for joining us, its great to have you here. I really do hope you enjoy your stay !!

Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Hituro

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 00:33:07 »
Oh people say such nice things! Clearly this is shaping up to be true to its name, everyone here is very mucha friend.

I haven't done any customising now for ages. I had a few projects I never quite finished, like a Playmobil Pharoh and some odd weapons, but real life (losing job, getting new job, father in law dying, house under repair) and other projects (been doing a lot of writing and selling on Ebay as well as Grophland) sort of got in the way.

Right now most of the  playmo is in boxes awaiting a repair of some plasterwork in our living room that is now 4 months overdue!

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 00:46:24 »
Right now most of the  playmo is in boxes awaiting a repair of some plasterwork in our living room that is now 4 months overdue!

When you're done with that, can you come to my house?  I've got some plasterwork in the living room that keeps reminding me that winter's coming on, and something should probably be done about it.  :hmm:  :P  ;D
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."