Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 94538 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Playmobil purchases
« on: February 08, 2011, 19:21:19 »
So today , I left work a bit early, not my usual thing, purely down tot he fact that i have been planning this visit for almost 2 weeks!!! I cant tell you how excited i get everytime i visit the playmobil hellas fun park !!!

Anyways , in line with the forum posts and philosophy, i start this thread to show all my playmobil purchases, hopefully it wont be long till its many pages long !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Actually things didnt turn out as i was planning today . However lots of good deals in paymobil fun park and yes there are romans , plenty of them !!! I was orignally after buying another 200 klickies 7664 - Black Lion Guards hoping to reach their total number to about 700 i think .. ( i am not really sure but i must have about 500 by now ...) BUT there were only 30 klickies to get and as you shall see in the pictures below i grabbed all 10 of these bags that were there . and thats the end of black lion guards, no more to come out of playmobil production lines... :-\... i should have bought a 1000 when i had the chance and the absence of brains clearly. Anyways after the black lion guards , i also bought 9 klickies 7669- Green dragon guards again thats all they had. I also bought two easter eggs , both medieval an old red small one and the bigger more recent blue red knight. On a moment of spiritual enlightment i figured out what my mediaval set up will be like, i knew i had to go to the playmobil temple ( fun park) to get that enlightment ... Just as King Iseroth has many fractions under his command with various banners portrayed together in various sets, similarly there will be a ' pact of dragons' : yellow dragons ( 3669s) , green dragons ( temple rock, 7669), red dragons (system x) and also the new green and red dragons of the dragonland series !!! All in a sinister alliance also with the merry men and the vikings/gauls to take over the Kings castle ( in case of war with outsiders these forces all unite under King iseroth... naturally...)  . So bought the entire DRAGONLAND Series with a copy of each , but also 3x 7992 and 15 klickies of 7973 ( all green dragonland fraction  ) and also 3x 7974 and 15 klickies of 7975 ( all red dragonland fraction) , also got two 4841 red dragonland knights. Pictures below show all purchases , i shall open all these maybe this long weekend as i am continuing setting up by medieval collection though i doubt i will have a chance to open any of this yet, still to open some hundreds of black lion guards, gauls, green dragons and wolf knights and many other sets ...anyways , a great playmo day here are some dodgy pictures of today's purchases ... oh i also bought 3 x 4694 ghost/death klickies ...

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 19:25:13 »
Out of all that stuff, the thing I zero in on is the koala game!  :lol: I hope that comes to the US soon.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 19:37:30 »
Out of all that stuff, the thing I zero in on is the koala game!  :lol: I hope that comes to the US soon.

Hey BB, I got a catalog the other day and its the free gift if you buy 40 or more dollars of add ons or other stuff.

BTW, great purchases Giorginetto!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 19:40:06 »
Oh goody goody!!! Congrats George!!! Really good to see the dragonknight bags become available!!!  :lens:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 19:40:54 »
Hey BB, I got a catalog the other day and its the free gift if you buy 40 or more dollars of add ons or other stuff.

BTW, great purchases Giorginetto!

Thanks, that how i got this set, mind you if i have bought all these in separate orders i would have gotten quite a few of these free sets ..silly me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 19:43:10 »
You're certainly doing your best to keep the Greek economy afloat and Playmobil in business!  Well done!   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 19:44:48 »
oh my goodness

that IS a good playmobil shopping spree lol

thanks for sharing!
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 19:56:09 »

Really? Because for online orders it still shows the ghost pirate as the free gift.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 20:16:24 »
It maybe like that online but the catalog I have has it on the second page of the add on book. 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 20:17:18 »
Cool! I'm going to have to investigate this!