Author Topic: My collection of all things western for playmobil including Native aboriginals.  (Read 47831 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
You can see it in the photo for 4029

I also have a piece thst looks like a ramp that I don't know  for sure where it's from. It came with a Playmo train lot. It's brown and six inches long with planking running the long way with slightly turned in corners.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Great box!

I love those ramps myself.. though I am not actively hunting them, any that I come across.. well...

Is this a good place?

7400!  7400!  7400!  7400!  7400!  7400!  7400! 

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
I'm really hoping they will bring back the 7400 set to DS too, every single piece in it is incredibly usefull for medieval, trains and pretty much any theme.

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Playmobil set 3242 from 1974 still MISB though the tape on one side came off completely and the other side is partly off due to the old glue. As always enjoy.

Front side artwork

Rear side artwork

Short side artwork

Short side artwork

Long side artwork

Long side artwork
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
A nice condition box, TMH. I see it is an Irwin toys version of 3242, but it appears to have identical contents to the "German" 3242 Version 1 of 1975-6. That 'lineart' picture on the back gives a clear inventory of the contents but without the colours. Since it sounds as if the box has partially opened itself with age, is there any chance of some pics of the contents, even if still in bags? I would love to know if that cookpot shown on the front of the box really is silver!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
I would love to know if that cookpot shown on the front of the box really is silver!

You're right! :o

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
What a classic set. I like how they included extra hats and neckerchiefs.  :)9
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
You're right! :o

I gently opened the box and it is neither silver, nor white nor cream/ brown color but rather looks like a dull bone color different though then the ones that come in the Native Indian sets. Different then the cuffs or the flag which are a bright white.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Sort of off-white then? Not silver, that's a shame. Another case of box picture colours not matching contents.  :(

Thanks for looking!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Still different from the usual ones?

Thank you :)