Author Topic: Hi, just join, living in Nayarit Mexico, unstopable collector :S  (Read 331 times)

Offline Pachucobrc

• Playmo Pal
Hi to everywone!!! i'm Gastón, from the Patagonia Argentina, living right now in the coast of Nayarit Mexico.
I have two big collections one in Arg and the other here in MX.
I just to play when i was a kid with playmobil but not too much consider (i usualy use more dakkis, mis ladrillos, lego and meccano,in that order) As a gronw up and with nephews and nieces , i share with them lego playmobil, but the thing with pb, was the kit incomplete (of course we loose a lot of parts, or brake or the little drawf steels or who know) so i star to re build or re unite those missing peces or making it from plastic parts and give it form or 3d modeling and print,...
The think is i really like it, moustly the old castles,  old airplaines big, vans, ships, old pirate ship 80s
Well i want at some point do my own models as, Hercules plaine,  other plaines as mirage, focker, make a long pirate ship long as were 4 of themp united, also make my own. start trek vessel, with better ratio aspect, and so...thank for having me here... i hope this messege wasn't to long

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Hi, just join, living in Nayarit Mexico, unstopable collector :S
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 17:39:55 »
Welcome to Playmofriends, Gastón! I think you may be our only Argentinian/Mexican member at the moment! I have heard of people moving house to make more room for Playmobil (PM), but you are the first to have your collection in two different countries!

You have some interesting plans for the future, I look forward to seeing what you create! And don't forget,  :picsplz:

Your post was not too long, don't worry!

(I am a bit worried about that little dwarf thief....)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Pachucobrc

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 17:45:19 »
Hi GRahamB, nice to hear from you!, someone told the that in Buenos Aires it's a guy who has a collection in Arg and Belgium, is suppos to go and make show of his collection....i will glad to do that in home town, is small called Bariloche...amazing forrest andmany lakes, but yes in mexico i found amazing stuff as. catrina and catrino kit, looking the car 50th anniversary, maybe is too expensive...also a 5258 controller or something alternative the rc of aliexpress dosent work :( let me see if i have some pictures of a customized hughie helicopter....  yea that dawn dwarf i think i was the only one has at my house....

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 18:35:16 »
Welcome from the Netherlands!!

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 23:37:02 »

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 03:22:18 »
I've seen some incredible customs from Mexico, there must be a vibrant PM scene there
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 14:41:21 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Please do show us pics of your creations :)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 13:14:21 »
Welcome! :)
~Pynedor~