Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46551 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2018, 16:52:48 »
Strange that they really leave gaps in the numbering of the klickies! (Or they are just simply not allowed to send customers the parts of the Altaya collection, I wonder...)

I suspect the latter.

Well never mind, it was good sleuthing, even if the hoped-for result didn't happen!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2018, 21:34:43 »
I suspect the latter.

Well never mind, it was good sleuthing, even if the hoped-for result didn't happen!

Well, today I have put a new order. If this doesn't work, then we can conclude that it is impossible to order the Altaya/Deagostini klickies via the DS. Fingers crossed! :hissyfit:
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2018, 03:57:45 »
Thanks for the effort, at least it fills in some blanks. Interesting that they're mostly tanned figures.
Good to know that the white kerchief is still available as it claims it isn't on the website. I was going to try for some anyway.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2018, 11:09:09 »
Thanks for the effort, at least it fills in some blanks. Interesting that they're mostly tanned figures.
Good to know that the white kerchief is still available as it claims it isn't on the website. I was going to try for some anyway.

Anytime ;) ! But note that the tanned figures were not guesses, those I ordered on purpose. It’s only the Egyptian woman that I got by guessing. The two other part numbers that I guessed were Altaya klickies don’t exist according to Playmobil.

I thought it was worth trying to order the white kerchief, I usually put one or two parts orders per month and I alway try stuff (that I really need and want) that are not on the website.

Today I also received Theodor Fontane, a bit weird that his whiskers come in a lighter grey colour... Here together with Captain Iglo, his beard an hair are completely white ;)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2018, 20:01:58 »
Today I received another parts order! Unfortunately no luck today with my "Altaya research"... But I was able to connect two klickies to unknown part numbers.

Part 30149660: the mother from set 6530 (July 2017)
Part 30149580: the princess from set 9215 (March 2017)

I also got the confirmation that part 30149710 is not available anymore, so we'll never know which (female) klicky that was...

I will do some more investigation, but I'm getting the feeling that the exclusive klickies (the ones that don't come in sets with a 4- (or 5-)digit set number) have completely other part numbers and don't follow the standard numbering...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 20:16:31 by bml87 »

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2018, 23:48:47 »
There are hundreds of fi?ures too which must have part numbers. Where are the holes in the sequences for them?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2018, 10:41:37 »
There are hundreds of fi?ures too which must have part numbers. Where are the holes in the sequences for them?

I guess the complete fi?ures don't have part numbers, but the separate pieces have. But the Antaya klickies must have part numbers for sure. I tried one more guess... Finger crossed again!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2018, 19:20:23 »
Another parts order arrived yesterday!

Unfortunately no sign of the Altaya klickies so far... (I’m not going to give up yet!) The first 5 klickies from the left I ordered intentionally, the other two ladies were guesses. More info you’ll find under the picture.

Lady Marian, she reminded me of her, from a re-release of set 3627 in 2015.
The nurse from set 6657 (2015).
The Roncalli clown from set 9042 (2016).
The rabbit teacher from set 6173 (2015).
The burglar from set 6393 (2014).
The singer from set 9095 (2017), which appears to have part number 30149160.
The blade warrior from set 9073, which appears to have part number 30149190.

With the parts orders from the past month I made those three lovely ladies. You will see them in my next Western diorama. I still have to fix their husbands...

I restored my Romani Orchestra members from set 3723. The pants I used are the pants from klicky 30144770. As far as I know, it’s the only klicky who has those pants in combination with the shoes. Unfortunately I miss two of those red bow ties. If anyone can help, please feel free, I’m willing to pay for them.

Two other customs I made with the parts of the klickies I ordered during the past month.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2018, 16:15:11 »
And again another order arrived today! Some parts of the Spirit series and some rare animals... One custom klicky is happy to receive them!

The kitchen stove of Lucky’s House detached:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2018, 16:59:42 »
Wait! There are TWO of those turtles!? DANG IT. I need to check them...