Author Topic: 6225 Motorcycle Workshop Interior  (Read 2505 times)

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
6225 Motorcycle Workshop Interior
« on: March 28, 2013, 19:47:28 »
Couldn’t resist  getting this set, so decided to review it.  The 6225 Motorcycle Workshop Interior arrived in a plastic bag with many parts. 

It was quick to assemble and the pieces consisted of  a workbench with vise, motorcycle lift, acetylene torch, fire extinguisher, laptop computer, clip board, gas can, oil container and a toolbox containing various tools. 

The motorcycle lift has a knob on the back that when turned, raises and lowers the platform (neat!)

I think this is a great little set.  I wasn’t expecting the laptop, so that was a nice surprise.  The workbench has a generous work area to spread out tools (and unfinished projects.)  :lol:  The acetylene torch has its own cart, so it can be wheeled from place to place and the dial decals add to its realism.  All in all it is a great addition to any  garage.  Now all I have to get is a motorcycle!  :yup:

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 6225 Motorcycle Workshop Interior
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 21:17:54 »
Nice set, Joe, and a concise and helpful review. Thank you!   :wave:

PM me your address and I'll see what can be done about a motorcycle.  That mechanic of yours looks as if he'd go for the older type of motorcycle.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 09:08:18 »
That looks like a very nice set the accessories all look good but, I particularly like the way they've done that workbench  :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:12:04 »
I love it! is it a new add-on??
thanks joe!

:love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 14:31:50 »
 :wave:  Thanks guys.  Gordon, I sent you a PM.  ;D   Gaston, I'm afraid it is a new addition.   :-[

Joe
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 14:48:19 »
Great review of a neat little set. This inside a gas station garage would be a wonderful diorama. Thanks for the review of all the accessories
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 06:22:45 »
It's a very nice set.

Now if only Playmobil could figure out how to make their bikes actually look like they have V-Twin engines ...

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 18:45:21 »
I've been doing a bit of sorting out today, Joe, and come across these two motorcycles you can have.  It wasn't until I'd photographed them that I realised that one had the saddle missing, but I think I can find one.  If not, then it must be in for saddle replacement!

I'll keep you informed.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 20:58:29 »
Thanks Gordon they both look swell, some thing to work on with the lift!
Cheers,
Joe 
 - Ernest Hemingway