Author Topic: The Mozter  (Read 4158 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
The Mozter
« on: September 16, 2015, 01:39:58 »

;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 22:15:27 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: The Mozter - Coming soon
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 06:45:14 »
Nice poster, Looking forward to this story!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 07:43:58 »
the right half is NOT PLAYMOBIL

hahaha jk looks awesome
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 11:51:43 »
Awesome  8-)  Good teaser!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 14:09:03 »
 :munch: I'm curious!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Iclaudius

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 19:20:48 »
EEK! Scared already :o........

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 01:36:41 »
Exciting! Looking forward to seeing what's next! :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 09:37:36 »
We can't wait to see it!! Very nice poster!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 22:05:39 »
Thank you guys!  :)

...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: The Mozter -Episode one -
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 22:15:03 »
Thomas Tonguello
Architect, collector, searching for a way to tap into the hidden secrets of the Online Playmobil purchasing.
Then an accidental overdose of WI-FI radiation interacts with his unique body chemistry.
And now when Thomas Tonguello grows angry or outrage a startling metamorphosis occurs.
Leaving Online purchasing behind he tries to live an ordinary collector’s life until he can find a way to control the ragging spirit that dwells within him … THE MOZTER.

-OK, let’s start checking this articles - Dr. Peck thought while waiting for his next and new patient. - Mm ok here – he read aloud.
“Violence: the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or …" bla, bla, bla… - I know all that. Next one -
“Based on the idea of human nature, scientists do agree violence is inherent in humans”– Yep, I knew that too – he kept looking for articles.
“Violence cannot be attributed to a single factor. Its causes are complex and occur at different levels … “ moving on …
-This one is interesting - “Since violence is a matter of perception as well as a measurable phenomenon, psychologists have found variability in whether people perceive certain physical acts as "violent". For example, in a state where execution is a legalized punishment we do not typically perceive the executioner as "violent" … Likewise, understandings of violence are linked to a perceived aggressor-victim relationship: hence psychologists have shown that people may not recognize defensive use of force as violent, even in cases where the amount of force used is ...”

DING DONG!

-Oh, he is early. I better not keep him waiting. - Dr. Peck walked the few meters that separated his desk from the office’s door and opened it. – Hello Mr. Tonguello, come on in please. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

-Good afternoon Dr. Peck, thanks for receiving me, and please call me Thomas.

-Thomas, then; please follow me - he said heading back to the desk. – Do sit down.
-Thank you Dr.

-I would like to start with a few background questions. You have seen other therapists before contacting me, is that right?
-Yes’ that’s right Dr.
-And for what I read you tried, all kinds of therapies, right? – Thomas nodded. - Did any of them help you with your problem; at all? In any form?
-Actually no. Well, Yoga helped for a while, until they suggested I should become a vegan, or “at least vegetarian”, those were their words.
-And?
- And I had an “episode”, and … - Thomas doubted for a while and then went on. – … so I torn down the place. I do love meat. – He added a little ashamed.

-That sounds a little bit like an over statement, I’m sure, ha ha ha!

-You shouldn’t be, Dr.
Dr. Peck was confused and curious about this new patient. Not one of the previous professionals that have seen Thomas had given much explanation or details about what these, as they seemed to call them, “episodes” were. Thomas looked so nice and “normal” to him, that he suggested moving to the couch to start officially the therapy session right away.

-Thomas; tell me why you seek therapy. What you expect from it?
-I think and hope it would help me to understand my “episodes” and eventually, to control them.
-What exactly are these “episodes” you keep referring to?
-Well… I lose control of myself when certain things happen. When I get frustrated or nervous … it is like I transform into someone else… I feel a sort of Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde, to be pretty clear.
-Interesting. What does exactly get you into that state?
-It could be anything actually.
-Injustice? Violence? Pain? Towards yourself or somebody else?
-Yes. Anything. Random stuff. Even images, or words.
-Even images and words? Thomas let’s do a little exercise; I’d like to get a clear picture of this. Now, just relax, I’ll say a few words and I want you to picture the object the word refers to, ok? Simple.
-All right.
Dr. Peck started saying words randomly seeing in Thomas not a single glimpse of a change or frustration until the word … - Duck - Thomas had an infinitesimal shiver and Dr. Peck noticed it, so he started saying words associated with the word “duck”. – Feathers – Nothing – Egg – Nothing. – Pillow. Beak. Hunt. – Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Dr. Peck went back to the root word “duck” and after a while thinking he said – Duck Dinasty? – Thomas screwed up his face and said – Ew! – But that was not the reaction Dr. Peck expected. He went back to thinking hard … - Donald Duck? – A significant shiver – Disney?  -He ventured. Back to nothing. Maybe Donald means something else, he thought, so he said loud and clear – Mc Donalds’s – He got what he was looking for, Thomas gave a whimper and hold on to the couch.

Slowly Dr. Peck went on and simply said - Donald - A violent shiver followed by a small shriek and both Thomas’ hands flying up to his own mouth.

-Donald … Donald … Trump! – Thomas’s body went rigid - Donald Trump? – Dr. Peck repeated.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! - A shriek that made Dr. Peck’s notebook fly 5 feet into the air and his pen to get nailed right to the ceiling.  Thomas stood up on the couch, face distorted, eyes crazy, jaw clenched; and that was when a very vivid audiovisual answer to Dr. Peck’s question “what exactly is an episode?” started.

Thomas’ body shook so violently that from Dr. Peck’s point of view, (that is from the floor after falling off his armchair), it was just a blur. All of a sudden the shaking stopped and there stood, what used to be Thomas, a purple creature, his “Mr. Hyde”.

-Thomas? –Dr. Peck asked. It seemed to him later that the question must have sounded actually like an insult.

The creature started to destroy everything in the office, books flew, bookcases went down, couches were flipped over, rugs kicked, pictures hanging on the walls crashed down onto the floor. It was pandemonium. When nothing else was in its original state the creature seemed to calm down, or get bored, and run off the office screaming: “BANANA!”

Dr. Peck moved from behind the desk and in a state of unbelievable disbelief stared at what was left of his office. He was starting to pick up slices of what used to be books when someone tapped on the window.

He turned and screamed, Thomas was there, fully nude, looking in, ashamed and disheveled.  Thomas handed the Dr. a card through a creek in the window. 

Dr. Peck was shaking but he too it and read:
Thomas Tonguello, Architect - Decorator
20% discount after 1st “episode”
sorryforthemess@hotmail.com

“But you are naked, where the heck did you kept this card?” Dr. Peck was going to ask when he looked back at the window.

But Thomas was finally gone and so, Dr. Peck noticed, were the rugs.

The End.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 15:41:39 by tonguello »