Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32062 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2019, 20:33:25 »
I think until a few moments ago I never fully realised how big your collection of ... everything is.

:omg: :(o): :omg: :(o):

Have you checked all the boats, caravans, and trailers? There may already be another PM collector living in there somewhere.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

x2

Probably more then one  :giggle:

"Early 2017, an entire club of several thousands of Playmobil collectors mysteriously disappeared to be never seen or heard of again.
Some say it was simply dismantled, but some investigators claim all these people were abducted. Evidence for this was found in 2019 when  ... "
  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2019, 18:48:31 »

"Early 2017, an entire club of several thousands of Playmobil collectors mysteriously disappeared to be never seen or heard of again.
Some say it was simply dismantled, but some investigators claim all these people were abducted. Evidence for this was found in 2019 when  ... "
  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2019, 01:35:44 »
I’ll certail have a look around for fellow collectors

In the mean time I went train shopping, picked up a complete work train, an incomplete diesel, a nice cattle wagon for our western trains and the all mighty 4052

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2019, 13:25:16 »
Nice! I would love to get my hands on some of those old western train sets.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2019, 16:31:42 »
Nice! I would love to get my hands on some of those old western train sets.

I would highly recommend the old steaming Mary engine, she’s such a beautiful engine to watch . The 4052 is getting ridiculously priced these days. This one I negotiated with the owner for about a month. If you keep a sharp quick eye out you can pick up a Mary pretty reasonably priced. Seeing as it’s very unlikely Geobra will make electric railed trains ever again I feel “the sooner the better”
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2019, 03:53:25 »
Picked up a small random lot

A nice stage coach, needs a roof

Some modern vehicles. I really like the look of the SUV but with out the missles , I may repaint it to add some variety

Some random armed pirates

A few klickies for the knights theme

And some random stuff

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2019, 04:11:08 »
So I’ll start documenting the “big haul” starting with the MISB sets. This is the center isle, first rack  , top and second shef down

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2019, 04:25:43 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2019, 04:34:48 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2019, 04:47:15 »
There is actually 3 sets on this one box