Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline LouT75

• Playmo Pal
Hello!
« on: January 19, 2015, 10:00:59 »
Hello fellow Playmobil fans! I'm Louise. New to collecting. The children have actually got me into it!! I was going to collect EVERYTHING but, I've decided to stick with a Wild West theme (that's an interest I have anyway). Is that a popular choice?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 10:09:05 »
Welcome from Portugal!

I think yes, Western is a popular choice :)  I wish you luck on your very very VERY wise decision of sticking to one theme  ;D

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 15:10:41 »
 :wave: Welcome aboard from Pennsylvania.  The Western theme is a great choice.  Playmobil has offered several sets in the past two or three years.  I hope they continue to expand their  Western offerings. 

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 16:50:42 »
Hi there, welcome from Antwerp, Belgium  :wave:

I totally love the Western theme: it's got gorgeous old sets to collect second-hand and lovely new stuff on the shelves in the stores.
When I started out, I only collected houses&furniture and related city stuff. Right now, it's easier for me to name the themes I don't collect stuff from.  ;D

Will you be making pictures and stuff? Do you want to collect in mint condition, or do you intend to make scenes with the Playmobil?

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 17:50:45 »
Welcome to the forum! The Western theme is a cool one to collect, and I reckon it's fairly popular around these parts. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline MandyJ

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:01:04 »
Hi Louise   :)
I myself recently caught the playmo' bug, I never new it could be so much fun   :)

Looking forward to seeing your pictures,
Mandy

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 23:10:23 »
Welcome from Oregon!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 11:28:23 »
Welcome from the Netherlands! Western was one of my first loves around the 70s/80s. I've still got some houses from that area. Now I'm more into knights and fantasy; can't afford to collect all themes. Strictly the ones to support my Playmobil comic.  :wave:
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]