Author Topic: Prequel of 'A day at the Porsche Dealership'  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Prequel of 'A day at the Porsche Dealership'
« on: March 17, 2016, 19:34:08 »
As mentioned elsewhere , soon I will be making a diorama/ photostory with Playmobil Porsche, Playmobil mafia and police and city sets . As a small taste of things to come and at a total absence of any sets where we are  here is a tiny story with just the basic sets I have .

Mr Bizoo has been looking at the Blue Targa for a while now.... The Seller , a cunning salesman that goes by the name Vincent Pepetto, a not so trusty employee of Don Iserino is preping his sales pitches....

Mr Bizoo and Pepetto discuss some of the specs of the car. Pepetto shows Mr Bizoo the Tequipment catalogue for the Targa and the various options/extras that Mr Bizoo can have.

Peppeto and Bizzo after they have gone through all the specs , sit in the Sales area lounge to discuss some more details . Looks like Pepetto has just sold another Porsche, that will please the Don who has been having second thoughts on Peppeto.... ( the 'table' is an original Porsche part  ;D)

Meanwhile back in the garage , head of service Frankie Bellantoni has talked a good customer of Porsche Dr Futz to put an Aerokit on his red Carrera S !

Four technicians , Joe Barboza, Tony  Pepino, Ciro Zapeto and last but no means least Viny ' Carwash' Pantoflino' are arguing amongst them selves as to what and who

After a few minutes of pointless debates , they finally get to work and start by taking off the old bumper parts !!!

Ciro and Tony show Dr Futz the new front bumper .

Joe and Viny show Dr Futz the new rear spoiler ! Dr Futz is another happy customer ! Little he knows that this dealership is part of Don Iserino business and a smokescreen for many dodgy mafia business going on !!!

..... and this concludes this small poorly narrated and photoed story. When I put together some more cars and city sets and my mafia klickies ( as well as some other Playmo cars ) a proper story or two will be presented !!!!  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Prequel of 'A day at the Porsche Dealership'
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 19:53:04 »
Very nice! :)

(though I DO think you should detwin those guys... but that's just me)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 20:10:51 »
The Porsches are beautiful, and so are your wooden backdrops, and lovely clear photographs. 

And now I want to know all about the Mafia business that is also happening here!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 20:19:58 »
Great!  I disagree on de-twinning. I think in this case it's more effective if they all look the same, since they interchangeable pawns employees of the shop after all...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 20:59:00 »
I disagree on de-twinning. I think in this case it's more effective if they all look the same, since they interchangeable pawns employees of the shop after all...

Uhm.. maybe you're right, when you put it that way...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 21:43:17 »
There are all expendables to the Don and I advice caution . Don Iserino is listening !!!  :shhhh:

.... The Don and his crew are not to mess with !!!  Here are two of them in a Ferrari 348 !!!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 21:51:34 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Nyreth

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 03:54:58 »
Love it! And I agree, I think the uniform physical appearance is perfect. Besides, these types like to keep things in the family, right? So it's not such a stretch to think of a set of twins ending up in this sort of business. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next!

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 03:05:59 »
Great story - and great car.  The buyer will need a lot of those gold coins to sink the deal though :)