Author Topic: 5917 take-along police station  (Read 5468 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
5917 take-along police station
« on: December 19, 2010, 21:37:09 »
Ever since Customiser reported this set I had a feeling I would add it to my collection eventually...

So here it is...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 5917 take-along police station
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 21:41:32 »
It really looks like a real life small station...  The ingenuity of its design brings it closer to a line of buildings that Hasbo had designed for the Transformers toy line back in the early 90's

So first step (attachment 3) is to remove the helipad, by turning a small button clockwise, which acts as a lid  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:09:24 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 21:46:03 »
Inside the 'station' you will find various police parts and pieces, three klickies (the police officer that actually has four stars on his shoulder insignia -sorry could not take a good picture of them-...a true chief of police  ;D )  a motorbike (with new colours) and stickers to make this station either a US or a Canadian one!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 21:50:34 »
The white side that covered the main entrance to the command centre and the holding cell is now used to support the helipad at the left side of the building (thus creating a parking spot for a patrol car)... the other pieces just slide into place to divide the command centre from the holding cell... and the motor pool for the bike has a ramp that opens and closes like a drawbridge!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 21:54:18 »
The command centre is very well equiped, with a main computer, telephone, microphone etc and a board to place the cuffs, keys, shotgun...

The stickers on the wall are a bit tricky to place...my hands did not fit very well in there and i had to be very carefull so as not to stick them wrong...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 21:58:22 »
The holding cell is very poorly equiped...poor perp... not even a toilet for his natural needs... maybe this is a temporary cell for the perp to await quick transfer... I thought of adding a toilet but I have none... attachment 1

Another view of the bike motor pool... attachment 2

and just to show you the surveillance camera and the headlight with the radio antenna on the, supposed, roof! attachment 3

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 22:03:05 »
Final views of the helipad and parking spot... attachments 1&2

And an overall view attachment 3!!!

The police department thanks you for your patience!!  P)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 22:51:20 »
This is a very cool set Panos. I didn't know it.
Is there any playmo jail with toilet??  :lol: I have the 3085 and those guys have to hold it too  :lol: :lol:

<*)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 22:56:33 »
This is a very cool set Panos. I didn't know it.
Is there any playmo jail with toilet??  :lol: I have the 3085 and those guys have to hold it too  :lol: :lol:

<*)

Talking about violation of basic human rights here...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 22:56:46 »
That was a great review, Panos! I totally underestimated this little set! It's kind of awesome.

<*)

The 4264 police station has a toilet and sink in the cell, and even has a little toothbrush. That perp doesn't know how good he has it!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.