Author Topic: 3767 Western Schoolhouse Parts pictures  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
3767 Western Schoolhouse Parts pictures
« on: December 03, 2008, 05:02:12 »
I picked up a box of misc. western stuff and the 3767 was in there . I am having a hard time making out what a part is supposed to look like. I do not want to accidentally throw it out seeing as there is always odd non-playmo parts mixed in . The parts i would like better pictures of are as follows .   

30 60 723 - Bell ringing mechanism: paddle and hook with long handle - I have the handle i just do not seem to see the paddle

I found a neat feature on Heathers site that shows a picture but it is small
30 05 157 - Flag with two points, small, on pole - or if there is some substitute that will work for now

I am missing a few other items so if any body knows where to get some  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: 3767 Western Schoolhouse Parts pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 15:31:58 »
Rasputin, any photos I have of the parts of this set are cropped from...

Sir Gareth's What's in a box scans

The photos can't be seen on the inventory page - take up too much space - but on the individual part pages like these:

30 05 1570 - Flag with two points, small, on pole
30 60 7230 - Bell ringing mechanism: paddle and hook with long handle

They're a little dark, but quite clear, I thought. If you've already gone there ahead of me, can you be more specific about the problem?
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 3767 Western Schoolhouse Parts pictures
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 18:09:40 »
Hello Heather . Thanks the third link i have not seen . I guess i will be looking for a very close up and a large size . I do not have the part and i will have to make one so i will need dimensions as well .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: