Author Topic: So I went to a few garage sales...  (Read 3989 times)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Re: So I went to a few garage sales...
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2017, 17:22:54 »
God almighty - I see the fabled 7400 in there!

Best wishes
StJohn

Thats the reason I bought it, plus the other stuff for the little ones to play with
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2017, 18:51:54 »
God almighty - I see the fabled 7400 in there! 

Nope, it's the bottom of 5759. Still it's the same parts batch really and very useful. Also useful is that half floor tile piece in 5759. I would love to have a few more of them but didn't realize that until long after it was gone form possible parts orders.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2017, 20:34:36 »
That lot = :love:

Also useful is that half floor tile piece in 5759. I would love to have a few more of them but didn't realize that until long after it was gone form possible parts orders.

Not sure the one you mean..

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2017, 20:49:19 »
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30%2003%209810 Tile Floor 1x2 Units

From the set list MadH this looks like a great buy. Some nice big sets there.

I had some friends call me from a garage sale and send me a pic of a box there of Playmo for $30. Got it, mostly sets I already had but some nice useful pieces like trees.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2017, 07:30:23 »
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30%2003%209810 Tile Floor 1x2 Units

Ah, thanks ;)

A nice part, yes.. I just wish those floor pieces (that one and the 2x2) had multiple versions with different "peg" position.. I got a bunch of them, some in bad shape, with some pegs broken - turned out to be a good thing.. I would never manage my roman villa without them. But supidly, I probably would not break them myself (I did sand a couple of broken ones to make the peg from the ajoining floor fit   :-[ )