Author Topic: LGB train for children  (Read 3646 times)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: LGB train for children
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 01:19:15 »
Im Gegensatz zu Playmobil kann LGB drauf setzen, daß LGB-fahrende Eltern ihre Kinder damit für die Bahn begeistern wollen.

Other than Playmobil they can just relay on adults already runnig LGB trains hoping to spark their children.

jj:

Particularly if the children touch both rails with wet hands.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 07:21:20 »
Particularly if the children touch both rails with wet hands.

I don't know anything about model trains but can appreciate a good joke. Thank you, playmofire!

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 17:40:58 »
In the sense I had to move the boxes where the trains are, and I peeked in a box of wagons  :-[

And here's the wagons box I was peeking in...

And the Toy Train milk wagon - sooo pretty :love:

This is lame:  :P

The lid lifts, and on one side there's a.... thing to pour out the containers:

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 19:21:55 »
I don't know anything about model trains but can appreciate a good joke. Thank you, playmofire!

Best wishes
StJohn

My pleasure. glad you liked it.  :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2017, 19:23:50 »
You have so me wonderful things in that train box, tahra.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 19:37:45 »

I have to agree. As I said before, I don't know a thing about PM trains (that might change ...  8}) but I am completely taken aback by 4118 graffiti carriage. Never seen that set before, but how amazing it is!!! :love: Late 90s, of course. The utter, utter brilliance in design back then  - confident, original, solid. There is still some of that on display nowadays, though not as much. But what a heritage: that's why I love PM. Thanks for showing, Tahra.

Best wishes
StJohn

Online Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 20:44:13 »
@playmofire I didn't consider that aspect but it sounds like a nice special effect  8}.

@Tahra Trains are always worth to get known to  ::).

Der Graffitiwaggon ist echt klasse. Und er ist auch der einzige, bei dem der Druck nicht unmittelbar auf dem Waggon, sondern auf einer Papphülle angebracht wurde.

That graffity coach indeed does look great. And it's the only one provided with a printed shell instead of a real coat of paint.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 17:19:29 »
Hmm, cow's milk, goat's milk, but you're right, pig's milk is a non-starter!

"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 20:00:53 »

;D

I have to agree. As I said before, I don't know a thing about PM trains (that might change ...  8}) but I am completely taken aback by 4118 graffiti carriage. Never seen that set before, but how amazing it is!!! :love: Late 90s, of course. The utter, utter brilliance in design back then  - confident, original, solid. There is still some of that on display nowadays, though not as much. But what a heritage: that's why I love PM. Thanks for showing, Tahra.

That graffity coach indeed does look great. And it's the only one provided with a printed shell instead of a real coat of

graffiti wagon - (link to The PROCESS)

I don't know much about trains either (and I CANNOT!!!), only have those wagons in the box, the western caboose and the ICE, Nostalgie and Xmas RC trains. Maybe a couple of extra tracks, not sure. Ah, and the western loco, used - seen better days, and I have no idea if it works, since we don't do electric trains  :-[