Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32093 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2019, 20:31:24 »

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2019, 20:35:21 »
I guess I should check what I have before i keep negotiating with people on auction. I tried the other day to negotiate a decent price on the clowns W/ trike .

Also I have been wanting a trapper for over 10 years but was unwilling to pay crazy prices. I doubt Geobra will ever make a foot trap ever again so they just keep getting more rare. Now that I have one I may just 3-D print a few hundred for a proper trappers cabin dio
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2019, 01:22:53 »
A real trove of treasures!  :munch:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2019, 02:51:20 »
Received one of my favorite purchases, random job lots

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2019, 02:52:44 »
Very surprised by the nice train parts

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2019, 02:56:02 »
Non-playmo plastic . If you spot any playmo ....please point it out

Some parts o am not sure of

Some more mystery parts

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2019, 02:58:30 »
Some misc wheels , pretty sure they are all non-playmo

And some LEGO

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2019, 08:28:57 »

:wave: The sign (Keep Distance) is a mudflaps from set 3994 Power Truck
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2019, 16:35:08 »
The light grey part to the SW of that 'keep distance' sign is a stabiliser foot for excavator 3472. The yellow disc with a hole in the centre is PM, I think.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 17:03:20 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2019, 19:03:28 »
The light grey part to the SW of that 'keep distance' sign is a stabiliser foot for excavator 3472. The yellow disc with a hole in the centre is PM, I think.

Thanks yes it is, I knew it from somewhere just couldn’t place it   :wow: thank you for identifying one more