Author Topic: Woodland Theme  (Read 22239 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Woodland Theme
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 20:10:09 »
In the better quality pictures at PLaymo-Portal http://www.playmo-portal.com/viewtopic.php?t=4553&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60 you can see the interior in a smaller inset. There is a single bed on the left and a small loft in the gable with a rope ladder up. It's SysX so I would add on a section of floor with one of the store windows as a picture window and the fireplace from the new Palace kitchen set to gather round. :)

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2005, 21:33:09 »
... and the same post says that the sets will be released next week! 8}

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2005, 22:31:03 »
...and the fireplace from the new Palace kitchen set to gather round. :)

I was thinking of just that Tim! Thanks for the interior info.

... and the same post says that the sets will be released next week! 8}

Don't tempt me...I'm tapped out.   Then again...I do have a fireplace with no place to go...  >:D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 18:01:36 »
With all these wonderful ideas, its going to be very hard to patient

I will wait for these sets. They will be in the US. I want to support local Indie toy stores.
I want to support local Indie toy stores. I will wait for these sets. They will be in the US.
They will be in the US. I want to support local Indie toy stores. I will wait for these sets.
I will wait for these sets. I want to support local Indie toy stores. They will be in the US.
I want to support local Indie toy stores. They will be in the US. I will wait for these sets.
They will be in the US. I will wait for these sets. I want to support local Indie toy stores.

it isnt easy for me to be patient
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 18:11:43 by Meg »

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 19:47:41 »
In the better quality pictures at PLaymo-Portal http://www.playmo-portal.com/viewtopic.php?t=4553&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60 you can see the interior in a smaller inset. There is a single bed on the left and a small loft in the gable with a rope ladder up. It's SysX so I would add on a section of floor with one of the store windows as a picture window and the fireplace from the new Palace kitchen set to gather round. :)

I had seen this picture.. but I could not tell much from it.  I must have terrible eyesite.. I can't see much other than a ladder and a cot, possibly a rocking chair??   The back does look pretty small.. your ideas sound great for my eventual ski lodge! ;D

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2005, 20:20:34 »
With all these wonderful ideas, its going to be very hard to patient

I will wait for these sets. They will be in the US. I want to support local Indie toy stores.
I want to support local Indie toy stores. I will wait for these sets. They will be in the US.
They will be in the US. I want to support local Indie toy stores. I will wait for these sets.
I will wait for these sets. I want to support local Indie toy stores. They will be in the US.
I want to support local Indie toy stores. They will be in the US. I will wait for these sets.
They will be in the US. I will wait for these sets. I want to support local Indie toy stores.

it isnt easy for me to be patient

LOL! :D  Meg, you are too funny!  :lol:  Just keep playing with the text buttons and the sets will be here before you know it! Me?

I want to support the German economy and spend recklessly on postage!
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2005, 20:58:39 »
According to the German Playmo-Portal, the new woodland sets are already available in the Funpark in Zirndorf. I think I'll wait a few weeks and go to Kleve to see if they are there....
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2005, 21:06:16 »
According to the German Playmo-Portal, the new woodland sets are already available in the Funpark in Zirndorf. I think I'll wait a few weeks and go to Kleve to see if they are there....

and if so you'll be sending them out to all your friends!  ???  :*)

Offline matchboxluc

• custom master
  • Playmo Lover
  • seventies lover
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2005, 21:16:13 »
and if so you'll be sending them out to all your friends!  ???  :*)
If I were a rich man, dadadidadidadidadadadadidadidadum..... <:>
phantasy is in the mind, realisation is in my hands!

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2005, 22:48:11 »
Here´s another pic of the forester`s house I  found.

It does look more like a facade than a house.

Guarrenzino