Author Topic: The Tale of Princes Merineith  (Read 9524 times)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: The Tale of Princes Merineith
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 16:08:43 »
It will be new year soon!  :) :xmascheer:
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 16:12:40 »
Oh, I can't wait for the next part. What a cliffhanger!
Awesome story! :clap:
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 16:38:51 »
 :thanks: PlaymoMan

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 16:42:30 »
your story makes me want to buy all the Egyptian sets!!! :love: :o :love:

can't wait for more 8-)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 17:42:18 »
Gorgeous pics!

(makes me want to buy more of them)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 01:39:51 »
The egyptian theme is a lovely one.  8-)

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 01:46:55 »
And here's some more of the tale of princes Merineith.

While the barbaric Panahasi and his horde approach the market square, Ameny suggests the people to do whatever the robbers says. He adds that there is a small hope there just passing by and only want to harass them for their pleasure. He greets them hospitable, ‘Hello there weary travelers can we offer you something to eat?’

Panahasi jumps of his camel and taunts at Ameny: ‘You can keep your goat dung you call food and bring me some beer, I’m thirsty can’t you see that.’ To tease and provoke has always pleases Panahasi. When Panahasi sees that he’s been offered soup he smirks and says, ‘Oh excuse me, it’s not goat dung, its camel piss you’re having, ha-ha-ha.’ And all his man also burst into laughter. The villagers are worried even more.

Suddenly Panashi smacks the bowl out of Ameny’s hand, and shouts at Djet:’bring me some beer boy, hurry up now or I will teach you a lesson in hospitality which definitely is not taught here enough.’ All the villagers are silent and wait for what is going to happen. The moment Panashi takes his first sip of the beer.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 01:48:15 »
Merineith jumps up onto the tree stump and with a stern voice she says, ‘you brute, leave them alone. I’m princes Merineith daughter of Kafa the Just. ‘If I tell my father what mischief you have done to this town he will hunt you down and feed you to the crocodiles when he gets you and your men.’

Swift as a serpent and still holding his beer without losing a drop, Panashi draws his khopesh and points it to Merineith. ’Ha ha ha silly little girl, I’m not afraid of the pharaoh. Me and my buddies over here are stealth warriors and we take what we want and we don’t get caught because we disappear into the night’, he boasts. Then he kicks over the table with food and cries: ‘Drive the villagers together and bring me their village jewelry box and all the jewelry they have on them…ehm and oh yeah don’t forget the camel we could use another camel.’

The he turns his attention back to Merineith and he speaks with a malicious voice, ‘And now give me your necklace instead of, I’m going to tell my daddy. And because I’m such a good guy you can keep your tiara’. Although Panashi seems, is, a terrifying and strong man his greatest fear are snakes. He just can’t stand them not even on a picture or a tiara for that matter.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 01:49:24 »
Then like lightening from the blue Djet jumps up between Merineit and Panashi armed with an axe and his little shield. Nobody had paid attention to him, and while the crooks drove the villagers into a corner he had managed to get a weapon. He yells, ’you will not take anything from the princes or our village.’

Panashi laughs loudly crying, ’finally some valor between these meek lambs, I can appreciate that.’ And from besides Djet one of the villains hits Djet and he tumbles to the ground. All the scoundrels again burst into laughter! ‘Hurray hurray for the hero’, they mock.

After taking all the jewelry, the jewelry box and the princes’ necklace; they slowly walk back to their camels. As was his habit; Panashi had to say something to mock the villagers. ‘Common guys let’s hurry a little we don’t want to misuse their hospitality any longer, it could spoil their appetite’

To be continued

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 23:32:11 »
Beautifull pictures, egypt really is a beautifull theme.