Author Topic: Series 15  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: Series 15
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 10:24:19 »
* the people in our local toyshop are very helpful so it's difficult to stand there for 4 minutes feeling the bags, let alone 40 minutes, without someone asking if they can help you. Seems too embarrassing to carry on feeling after that...

When that happens what you do is continue feeling the bag but turn your face to them, look them straight in the eye, and let a grin slowly start to spread across your face, until it's Cheshire cat huge, all teeth, maybe the tip of your tongue sticking out a little. Maintain eye contact. Keep feeling the bag.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 17:16:22 »
 :lol:

Or I could wear shades and carry a white stick? 8-)
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 17:32:21 »

The colour is newish, first seen with the dwarfs, I believe. I'm not sure whether it is nice, though. The printed tartan pattern seems modern to me, but I am no expert in this. Any ideas?

Buffalo plaid is very trendy right now.  ;)

By the way, I will also post it here, but the lady in blue appears to be the Queen!

I knew I liked her. Perhaps I should see if I can get her and the other three I want off Ebay for a reasonable price. I'm skipping getting the entire series this round, for budget and space reasons.